Fri 12th Jan, 2018
Nominations For Gosford Cup Day – Extended Until Monday 15th Jan (11am)
Please note nominations for all races have been extended until 11am on Monday, 15th January 2018 for the big Gosford Gold Cup Day featuring the $150,000 Gosford Gold Cup (2100m), $150,000 Gosford Guineas (1200m) and $60,000 Malcolm Cusick Stakes (1200m) on THURSDAY, 18th JANUARY, 2018.
Tue 9th Jan, 2018
Additional Barrier Trials – Hawkesbury – Tuesday, 30th January
Hawkesbury Race Club will conduct an additional set of barrier trials on Tuesday, 30th January 2018, commencing at 8:15am.
These trials will assist any surplus of horses requiring an additional option to trial for autumn carnival preparations.
Sat 6th Jan, 2018
NSW Race Meeting Changes – Latest Updates
Please be advised of the following race meeting amendments:-
DUBBO TURF CLUB – Was on Sunday, 4 February but has been transferred to NARROMINE.
DUBBO TURF CLUB – Was on Friday, 18 May and will now race on Sunday, 6 May 2018.
QUIRINDI JOCKEY CLUB – Was on Thursday, 17 May and will now race on Friday, 18 May 2018.
MUDGEE RACE CLUB – Was on Sunday, 6 May and will now race on Saturday, 19 May 2018.
BLIGH PICNIC RACE CLUB (at Mudgee) – Was on Saturday, 19 May and will now race on Saturday, 16 June 2018.
Fri 22nd Dec, 2017
Wed 13th Dec, 2017
Trainer and Owners Agreements December 2017
Sat 2nd Dec, 2017
Thur 29th Jun, 2017
Wed 12th Apr, 2017
Welcome to the NSW Trainers Association members information
- NSWTA Benchmark And Programming Survey 2016
- CEO Report
- Board Members
- Mental Health Trainers Assistance Program
- Counselling And Help For Trainers
- Gow Gates – NSW Trainers Association Insurance
- NSW Trainers 2017/18 Personal Accident Policy
- NSW Trainers 2017/18 Public Liability/Professional Indemnity Policy
- 2016/17 Pay Rates
- Pay Rates Calculator
- Casual Employees Entitlements
- Workers Compensation
- Racing NSW – Veterinarians Permit
- Advisory Charts For The Treatment Of Racehorses Before Competition
- Detection times for Equine medications – A handy website
- Ibuprofen And Formaldehyde Notices
- Protocols For Application For The Collection Of Blood Samples On The Day Prior To Racing
- Screening Limits
- New Testosterone Rules
- Amendment to AR.135A
- 2013-14 Pay rates & Tax rates – Horse and Greyhound Training Award
- 2014-15 Superannuation and Tax Rates
- 1.5% Stablehands payment information for Trainers
- NSWTA Update – Stablehands 1.5% Payment
- NSWTA Update – A win for Common sense on Alcohol Policy
- TIC at Official Trials
- Investigations and Surveillance Unit (12 Nov ’12)
- Horse Treatment Record Template
- Race Day Cancellation Policy
- Apprentice Jockey Wages
- Updated Apprentice Jockey Wage notice with the effective date of 10 November 2014
- Apprentice Jockey Minimum Wage From July 2015
- Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) into the Horse Racing Industry
- Bloodstock – Trainer – Agency Agreement Draft
- Addiction Resource
- Alcohol Rehab and Recovery
Racing NSW Links for Trainers
- RISA – Stable Assist Login
- Racing NSW Online Forms Menu (including BOBS, Licensing, Stakes Payment, Insurance and Registration)
- Programming and Handicapping Menu
- Race Diary (Programme)
- Australian Racing and Equine Academy
- NSW Thoroughbred Rehabilitation Trust